Asher loves winter time and snow. He was thrilled to wake up to our last big snow storm awhile ago. It came at a perfect time. Justin was home from work and we were able to spend some time enjoying the beautiful snow.
This was a sad face because I said we should go in to get warm.
Kacie really loved it too. She could hardly move, but she was happy as can be.
Finally Kacie and I came in to get warm while the boys stayed out until it was dark.
Dear Winter,
I'd like to apologize for all the mean things I've (often) said about you in the past. It was unkind and I am sorry.
I want to thank you for making my first born so happy. I've really never seen anyone love you so much, especially not a 4 year old. But he does. And for that I love you too.
I think if we try we could be great friends. Maybe I'll try snowshoeing or ice fishing...but probably not the ice fishing.
Anyway, please remember absence makes the heart grow fonder.
All my best,
Abby.




7 comments:
Don't forget how sad he was when he realized that his love of winter was not shared by his mother... One the other hand, he seemed pretty excited about spring yesterday.
I know, that was sad and I felt really bad that it hurt his feelings that I didn't like winter. But we decided that I will love winter because he does and he will love spring because I do, so it worked out okay :)
Don't tell Asher that no one at our house loves winter, because we LOVE Asher! Are those icicles? It makes me think of the picture of Pete holding an icicle at that age. :)
No, Kacie doesn't looks exactly like you at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall...
Also, don't tell Asher that no one at my house likes winter either, and kept it almost completely at bay this year, though sheer willpower.
Post a Comment