I had to give Kace a bath after lunch and while I was doing that I called to Asher to please get some clothes for Kacie and bring them in to me. After a bit he came in with a dance tutu and some frilly socks. He said "I picked this incase she was feeling fancy today."
 |
| Clean and Fancy Kacie twirling with mom. |
In fact, I think she was feeling fancy today. Hope you are too.
6 comments:
Kacie is so grown up! I love her and miss her!
-Lily
p.s. Amen from us all. I adore that Asher thought Kacie might be feeling fancy. -Lisa
AWWWW!!!! I LOVE it! So so cute. I'm glad you're posting again Abby. I've missed you guys. :)
--Nic
I am so glad you are blogging again. I had the kid's pics up on my computer all day and they made me smile... Xoxo
I need to get me a tutu so I can feel fancy too.
Holy cow- she is so grown up!!! And she is absolutely beautiful. I hope that you guys are doing well!
Abby! She's starting to look a lot like you !
Post a Comment