We told the kids to run in and hop on our bed for a few quick pictures before they took their sunday clothes off when we got home from church. I said boys on the sides and Kacie in the middle...
she loved all the attention.
Then we had to take a second to wait for Caleb. They're cute even when they're bored :)
I asked for another group shot before we had a snack. Oh, how they love her.
Oops, this one was mid-sneeze for Asher, Caleb can not contain himself from kissing her head, and Kacie had quite the little pose. Too funny.
Then things got really crazy with little boys, in only underpants, flying through the air.
I guess we're done ;)












6 comments:
What are you doing to me, Abby??? First Kacie, now all three of them! I'm afraid to keep scrolling down.
Love these!
Send your kids to me, they're too cute to keep to yourself. Selfish.
They have gotten so big!
I love the individual shots! You guys have beautiful kids, and I know you hear it a lot... so please believe that I meant it!!! I'm excited to spend time with them!
those pictures are so cute! i love the underpants one!!!! i hope you guys are doing well! miss you!
Post a Comment