Sunday, March 11, 2012

Melts my heart...

 I'm so glad that this is a photo that just naturally keeps recreating itself. 

 "Children are made readers on the laps of their parents."

— Emilie Buchwald

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Have you heard of the book. "I need my Monster." It is a darling book. You should get it. The kids I read to in Kindergarten LOVE this book.

And it is true that the best readers of from the laps of parents. I love reading to my kids.

Lisa said...

I second "I Need My Monster". That was our favorite from our latest batch of library books.

When did Kacie grown up?!

p.s. If this keeps up, you're going to need a bigger reading chair.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Yeah for making readers of your kids! I love these photos.

Gretch said...

I have totally notice your blogs are back, or that you are back to blogging!!!

I love seeing your family, I have to say, I still think about the pictures of you and Casey on your bed with the sheets and light coming in from the window!

OK- your blogs are awesome- :) Gretch

Aunt Nancy said...

I am so glad you are blogging again. Cute kids! Darling family~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...