Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Alternative to the Bailout

Justin here, and as you've probably learned, when Justin posts something you usually don't get what you all come here for...pictures of and stories about the boys.  But hopefully you'll stick with me...
Some of you have already heard from me, but for you others I just wanted to throw something out there.  Even if you got my email, there's a little more info.
Below is a video explaining why the bailout may not be the best answer, and a possible alternative.  If you don't want to watch the video you can go here and read the transcript from Dave Ramsey's radio show.



I'll be honest, I don't understand a whole lot about the financial world but this makes sense.  Granted, it doesn't solve the problem; we as taxpayers are still going to have to foot the bill.  But if there's a way to possibly reduce that bill by as much as 95%, shouldn't it be taken seriously?
If you don't agree that's fine, I'll still like you. ;) But if you do, take the next step and ask your representatives to do something; contact your congressman, your senators, and the Senate committee and ask them to promote this and help us avoid adding so much to our national debt!

Finally, as some of you have also learned, if you stick with me you get rewarded.  So here's a picture for you.  A while back Asher and I had some hangout time.  We were at Costco and got ourselves a slice of pizza and smoothie to share.  Here's a picture of the little guy just enjoying our smoothie (which he excitedly called "juice").

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...