Saturday, September 27, 2008

Most prized possession...

Asher has a blanket that he calls "Bah" or "Bah Bah".  You've probably seen it in almost every picture that he's in. It's funny to me how much he loves Bah, and how excited he gets when he sees it. I'm glad he has something that brings him instant comfort. Although, trying to wash it is quite a challenge. I have to do it in between naps, Asher has to put it in the washer himself, and we say that Bah Bah is getting a bath. Then Asher asks "Bah Bah bath?" two or three times while it's in there. I know it won't be this way forever so I just wanted to write this down so we'll always remember Asher's first best friend (besides mommy of course).
No matter where he is, if he has Bah he's happy!

2 comments:

Tiff-E said...

I love it! Kaylie has a blankie too...and don't worry, we have not 1, but 2 backups...just in case. And last winter when she had the flu, we actually needed both backups while the other ones were in the wash (covered in puke...) We love the blankie...it makes everything better! P.S. It may always be like this...my friend took her blankie with her on her mission!!!! Ha!

Rana said...

Wow, he looks a lot like Isaiah to me, what a cute handsome little kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...