Monday, September 8, 2008

This is me...

This is a picture of me this morning before I took a shower, before I did my hair, before I put on any make-up, but AFTER a full night of sleep!!!!!

Thanks, Justin for taking care of Caleb all night long! I know it's not easy, but I really, really needed all that yummy sleep! You're a good egg!

6 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

He's definitely a catch! Lucky you!

Camille said...

Yey for a full night of sleep! That is AWESOME! And kudos to Justin. What a stud! Let's hope some of that rubs off onto Jared! Ha ha!

Kate said...

oh that does sound delicious! one day i will get that... if only morgan took a bottle. I'm not kidding about if you need a nap or anything else, call me!

Kaha Tahi said...

The best feeling in the world...for sure! Aren't Carrier boys great husbands?!?!?!?!

Shiree said...

I am so glad about your sleep. :)

Josie has slept 12 hours straight the last few nights!!!! My life is vastly improving with sleep! There is hope!

Rana said...

You are one smart girl to get your sleep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...