Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My littlest guy is 1 month old...

Happy 1 month Caleb! Wow, what a whirlwind. It's been really fun getting to know you over the last few weeks and I'm so glad that you joined our family safe and sound! I am happy at how well you fit right in with us. Like I tell your big brother, no matter how big or how old you get you will always be my baby, and I will always love you and want to kiss and hug you! So, get used to it :)

I think you are the coolest and I'm already wondering about your life and praying for your health and safety! Thanks for smiling when I kiss your forehead and being tough when Asher "helps" with a little too much enthusiasm. I look forward to hanging out with you for the rest of my life! Oh, Cale, I love you so much, and so does your daddy and big brother!  

6 comments:

Smyth Family said...

Abby, he is growing up so much! He looks nothing like Asher to me. See you soon.

memoriesinthemaking said...

Abby, Caleb is so precious. Mmmm, you are making me baby hungry! Don't tell Matt! You guys are all looking great and Asher is growing up so fast.

Tiff-E said...

Oh, he is precious...he is just getting cuter by the day! I can't stand it sometimes, they are just so easy to love... I loved your post, I feel the same way about my kiddos...babies are the best!

Evan's Mom said...

I found your blog on accident, I was looking up haircuts and your son's haircut popped up, Can I just say that I ADORE your site and am in love with your blogging about your family.

Okay, I will stop being silly now. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogs to read.

Take it Easy, Nicole

6littleanimals said...

Hi Abby! What a cute and precious little one month old! WHERE does the time go?

Thanks for being such a faithful blogger so Karina and I can keep up with your awesome life.
-Kenna

Amanda said...

Hey guys! It's Ben and Amanda Goates. We found you through Whit's blog. Your baby is SOOO cute! I hope you're having fun and getting some sleep! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...