Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PIERRE


Hey Guys, remember when we made Pierre?! I needed a good laugh today so I pulled out the DVD and we watched. Asher had fun watching his Daddy. He also recognized Hannah and Gretchen. Thanks, Jeremy, for masterminding the whole thing. Gotta love Sunday afternoons with the family and a video camera! I sure miss being closer to you all. Have a great day and we'll see you soon. If you want to see PIERRE click here.

5 comments:

Jeremymlad said...

Arriving home at six o'clock...

Ah, fun times. We still need to be careful though. Maurice Sendak is still alive and crankier than ever.

Cory said...

Wow! What more can be said?

Deborah said...

LOL I remember when you guys first emailed that t us. SO FUNNY!

Rana said...

Oh, My goodness this is great! Couldn't have picked a better lion :0) You did GREAT!

Smyth Family said...

This was so funny! Spencer somehow saw it and I came in while he was laughing. I soon found out it was because of this video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...