Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little boys...


I got together with two of my good friends the other day. It was so fun to just talk again! It was also great to let our boys play together. They are all so handsome! Thanks girls for a great afternoon. Let's do it again soon!
Asher and Adam get to hang out pretty often and Asher thinks that Adam is just about the funniest kid on the block! We heard the boys laughing in Asher's room and when I went back to check Adam had climbed into Asher's crib and was jumping up and down. Asher was on the ground laughing his head off and jumping all around too!
This picture makes me laugh because it wasn't all that long ago that Stacy and I were just meeting each other and becoming such good friends, and now our babies are becoming friends too! How fun!
My Happy Asher!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...