Friday, April 17, 2009

Another free Zoo Day...

Stacy and I went to Free Zoo Day again this year. This time we both had two boys and Stacy's niece came along too. What a fun group of little kid-o's!
Out of everything you get to see at the Zoo Asher liked the grates on the ground the very best. What a silly boy!
Asher saying hi to the beautiful Owl.
Then Stacy took the big kids on the train while I sat with the babies. It really was a fun day that went remarkably well with that many toddlers! 
My sweet Caleb just enjoyed being out side in the nice weather.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hah... Asher is great. We took Oliver to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. We walked into the mammal room with life size tigers and hippos and all he wanted to see was the green "exit" sign they had posted down low near the door. -sigh-
Your kids are soooo cute by the way. I love um!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...