Friday, April 17, 2009

Snowboarding with my best friend...

We got to go snowboarding this year. It was really fun to be with Justin all day long!

Oooo, don't I look serious. Seriously trying to figure out how to talk Justin into staying on the little bitty hills all day.

Well, I've turned into a pretty big chicken since I had kids, so I'm sure I wasn't the most adventurous snowboarding partner, but I had fun, and it sure was a beautiful day! Thanks so much to all the people that babysat our boys and also those that let us use their snow gear!

1 comment:

Kay said...

I've never tried snowboarding (or skiing believe it or not). You look so cute in your gear. Those are great photos.
Jason's family loves to snowmobile. I went with them one Christmas (this is before I had kids) and felt like I might die. I didn't even have to drive, and this over generally flat ground. I could barely hold on and keep my eyes open. The 8 year old cousins were better than me. You two look really cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...