Welcome back Spring, I missed you!!!
We were able to enjoy the beautiful evening as a family and go to the park to feed the ducks again.
Asher got quite a kick out of it. But, in the end he liked throwing the bread into the water and watching it float by better than giving it to the ducks.
Caleb and I had fun watching.
It's getting harder to take our self portrait these days! (Man, I need a good hair cut again.)
Then we went to the bridge to play "Pooh Sticks" for a little bit. That is for sure Asher's kind of game! He didn't want to leave.
A few times down the slide before we had to leave. What a great night.
2 comments:
Okay Abby, you're going to get really tired of hearing from me on your blog soon, but I couldn't resist saying something about (nearly) every one of your cute posts. We miss you and Justin and the kids so much. I think we should move to SLC for the summer, what do you say?
your kids are so cute! i love your family portrait!
Post a Comment