Hi Abby!!! I love that first picture, I just wanna kiss his cheek... oh yeah, i check your blog now :D
What a doll! I think that he really looks like Justin A LOT . . . especially in the second picture. What a darling smile!
I'm aching to kiss his little round cheeks too! This kid is going to be serious trouble for girls his entire life . . .
Ahhhh! So cute!
I can totally see what your talking about Abby! What a happy little guy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Abby!!! I love that first picture, I just wanna kiss his cheek... oh yeah, i check your blog now :D
What a doll! I think that he really looks like Justin A LOT . . . especially in the second picture. What a darling smile!
I'm aching to kiss his little round cheeks too! This kid is going to be serious trouble for girls his entire life . . .
Ahhhh! So cute!
I can totally see what your talking about Abby! What a happy little guy!
Post a Comment