Friday, April 17, 2009

Caleb's turn...

The other day Justin said something like "Remember when you were pregnant and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to love another one as much as Asher? Well, it's not a problem!" We love our little Caleb so much! He is soooooooooo smiley. He loves to jump, sing our goodnight song, clap, slobber on my face, snatch Asher's toys, make me laugh, army crawl all over the house, snuggle his silky blanket, play with daddy, and be the cutest little guy on the block. He is 8 months old and has such a fun, happy, easy going personality. 



This is Caleb with Cecil. No, it's really Asher's potty duck, but every time I send him flying through the air to land hard and quack for my toddlers enjoyment I think of my old friend Kay and her old friend Cecil.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...