Friday, April 17, 2009

"big rabbit"

We were in a store the other day and Asher started pulling on me and saying "Go see big rabbit". I hadn't even noticed this display they had set up with the Easter bunny so little kids could have their picture taken with it. No one was there so I let Asher go say hi to the rabbit. He loved it. Hopped right up on his lap and gave him a big hug. Asher loves life-sized, dressed-up characters like this. He would really love Disneyland! Very much unlike his mother. Anyway, I was not about to pay for anything this disturbing, but I had my camera in my purse so they let me just take my own picture.

3 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

That bunny really scares me. It looks like an X-files creature...

Stella said...

I have always thought life-size bunny suits were the scariest, creepiest, most disturbing thing ever. I get distressed any time I see one. I'm thinking about counseling...

Lisa said...

Can I tell you how jealous I am that you have a child who WANTS to see the big rabbit? I'll have to tell you about the panic that ensued when one showed up at Lily's kindergarten Easter party . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...