Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bike Trailer...





Hey everyone! I have a few minutes so I am going to try to put up some more pictures for you all to see. This has been a FANTASTIC week!!! I have had so many fun feelings, sweet moments and special experiences! I am going to try really hard to record all my thoughts and feelings, but a girl can only handle so much, so we'll see how it goes. But right now... just lots of pictures!

Justin got a great deal on a bike trailer and he and Asher have been really enjoying it. We had a hard time finding a helmet small enough for Asher and the one we finally got is still a little big, but it works.

P.S. Justin just reminded me of something funny. Asher's new helmet has dinosaurs on it, but he thinks they are cows. He points to them and lets out a very enthusiastic "Moooooooo, Moooooooo!" whenever he looks at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

asher looks so cute in his dinosaur helmet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...