Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Change, no matter how good, can still be tough...

Well, I don't have time for my deepest thoughts on the last few weeks. In fact, I should be sleeping, eating or cleaning while "Little" and "Littlest" are napping, but the fact that I am adding pictures just shows how much I love you Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles and Great Aunts! This was taken a few days before Caleb was born. Isn't Asher handsome? It's already hard to remember life without Caleb, but very easy to remember (and long for..) the days of sleeping though the whole night ;)
The day Asher was born! 
The day Caleb was born!
Truly two of the BEST days of my life!!

3 comments:

Nimfah said...

Let me know if you need some help. I almost always at home(you know that). I'd love to help. It must be tough for you now..

Abby said...

Thanks Anna! I will!

Lisa said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures! What handsome little men.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...