
Asher and Caleb in the little play gym. All these baby toys that Asher hasn't liked for months, but now he has to check them out again! It's funny to me.

Sleeping Caleb. Why, oh why, can't you do that at night?! I haven't taken very many pictures lately. I am still trying to figure out the basics of having two tiny children. More to come later. Thanks everyone for all your help!
5 comments:
Here's the plan for Labor Day: We eat lunch and then Abby and Justin sleep while the rest of us babysit. Sound good? The sleepless nights are SOOO hard. You are amazing!
Your boys are so cute - and what a handful! I wish I could help you out - maybe you should come visit sometime, I would love to hold your babies!
I saw your boys in person last night. Asher is so big and just as cute as he is in the pictures. Caleb is so tiny!! Wish I could have seen you to say hi. Hopefully you are get some quality sleep soon.
Abby! Caleb is so dang cute! So is Asher of course. I have always thought he was one of the cutest little boys I had ever seen. I wish I was closer so I could come and play or baby sit! I love you and pretty much think you are amazing!
The bigger ones do revert for a while. Alex had to use baby spoons and bowls for a while once Josie started eating solids. Now he remembers he's a big boy and requests the grown-up dishes.
Post a Comment