Asher in his bike "Hat".
We finally remembered to get some sensitive skin bath bubbles for Asher.
He liked them.
What a cute cowboy!
Asher surely has had a lot to deal with the last few weeks! And it hasn't all been pretty. He had a day long temper tantrum the other day (the first day Justin went back to school and I was all alone!). That was pretty ridiculous! But, overall he is still doing great. We tried to discipline him the other day and we both had to look away so we didn't laugh or cry. It was pretty rough. We love little Asher so much and want to make this change as easy as possible. I just remind myself that he will be okay and they will be good friends someday!
2 comments:
Change is rough, and temper tantrums are worse! I wish that we were closer so that we could party with Asher all day and wear him out. he's such a cutie!
I absolutely love the picture of Asher surrounded by bubbles! That is so fun!!!
Post a Comment