Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello new friend...

I just wanted to send a shout out to the Boppy "Bounce in Comfort" chair. You're a fantastic chair and I love you! Caleb likes to sleep in you, and I like it when Caleb sleeps. I know you can't solve all our sleeping woes, but thanks for your help the last few nights. Keep up the good work!
Caleb smiles all the time while he is sleeping or really relaxed. He loves to have his head rubbed. It's so funny to watch. He has even giggled two or three times. I wonder what's so funny?! ;)

1 comment:

Shiree said...

I love when you find the sleeping secrets. I hope it is helping out! You looked so good and not tired when you came by yesterday. I should have told you. I guess the chair really is doing its job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...