
I have a thing for squeezing little baby cheeks... Thanks, Caleb, for still loving your mom even though I do things like this to you.

And I laugh really hard at the funny faces that he pulls on his own.

Caleb is starting to have awake time now, rather than sleeping 23.5 hours a day. It's just too bad that it's at 2 o'clock in the morning! But we do like to see his eyes.
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Little Caleb is so sweet, and I love to see the little brother pictures. Abby and Justin, I am glad things went so well for you this time. Emjoy the moments! Much Love!
He really looks like Asher to me, in that last one. Darling!
Ok, I can't help but comment. I was on Andrea Wray's blog and saw your blog sitting there and dicided to drop by. I can't believe you guys have two kids now! Wow! And they are sooooo cute!! They must have some pretty proud Grandparents.
ADORABLE! Congratulations, guys! Your little spawn is lovely.
Congratulations Abby. Little Caleb is one handsome little man. And no doubt that those two will be best friends--how much trouble can two little boys get into anyway?!!!
Good Luck
Wow he really is so cute, he seems so little, and reminds me that Mason is getting big. Let us know if you want Devin to bring anything back from Ukraine.
The Gerrards
Hey! As Martha Stewart mumbles in her sleep, "MORE! I WANT MORE!" Gimme some more Caleb!
Post a Comment