
I really liked taking pictures of Asher's face every month for a year and putting them all in a frame together to see just how much he changed, so I'm going to do it with Caleb too. This is his 2 month face!

Asher slept late this morning and Justin had an early school thing so it was just Caleb and I hanging out in my bed for awhile.

Funny face right before a sneeze!

So serious.

Big smile! Yesterday we went in for Caleb's 2 months check up. There was one point where the doctor wanted to see him hold his head up so she laid him on his tummy. He popped his little head up and then started moving his legs like crazy trying his hardest to move. She said "I just wanted to see him hold up his head, I didn't think he would try to crawl away! He's going to be a mover." He is a very strong baby! We sure love you Caleb.
1 comment:
Caleb Spencer Carrier! You are so stinkin' cute! I love all of his expressions.
Post a Comment