Friday, October 24, 2008

Our day...

I feel sick and am still in my jammies, Asher laughed so hard he had tears coming out his eyes, and Caleb rolled all the way over (tummy to back) for the first time today! Justin has been at school all day and is going to work all night :(

2 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

Abbylynn your kidlets are too cute!! Don't you just love being a mommy! I love all the cute things Asher does! reminds me of my Joe-joe! And I'm looking forward to seeing Caleb's personality! We should get together and play sometime! (Are you still in Utah??) anyway- call me! I think you still have my phone #. If you don't, let me know on my blog and I'll get it to you! (I don't really want to post it here for the whole world to see!! hee hee!)

love your guts!

chelle-b-lynn

Trent and Whit said...

wow, what a day! good and bad sounds like. congrats to Mr. Caleb! That's wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...