Hey, this is super long but Asher is one smart cookie. Justin reads him this book quite often during the bedtime routine. I guess it's sticking because tonight Asher knew A, B, C, D, and E all by himself so Justin called for me to come hear him (I was doing the dishes...) so I grabbed the camera and this is what I found. He was a little distracted with his cars and it was the second time reading it so I could record it, but I'd say he's still pretty impressive. It's fun to watch Justin be such a great daddy, too! I sure love my guys.
If you watch the whole thing there is a part where Asher starts making the cars kiss. That's because he plays cars with me all day and I always make them kiss (it's a girl thing...) and he always makes them crash and do flips (it's a boy thing...) so now I'm getting pretty good at "vvvvrooms" and crashes too. What a fun kid to hang out with.
1 comment:
Genius. And cute, too!
Post a Comment