Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day in the life...

I just have fun watching Asher and his little personality. These are a few things from the last couple of days that I don't want to forget. So, this is Asher lining up his cars. It's funny all the places he finds to put things.
Asher playing with a little friend while we were at Justin's flag football game. It was really cold that day!
This is what was left of Asher's apple. He doesn't really understand the whole eating AROUND the core concept. He just ate from one side straight through to the other side (He also doesn't like it when I cut it up for him), but he said it was yummy :{
This morning we gave Asher toy Lightning McQueen and Sally cars. We bought them a while ago when we found a great deal and just figured he would probably like them someday. We were right. This is our picnic lunch with Lightning... Asher even tried to share all his food with him.
And this is nap time with Lightning and Sally.  He makes my days too fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...