Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"more shoes..."

Asher has always liked shoes. My shoes, Justin's shoes, but mostly his shoes. "Ashy's shoes" and "More shoes!" are things that we hear him say regularly. Lately he also likes to stack them, fill them, and line them up. It's fun to find little things he does throughout the house. This is what I found in the bathroom the other day. I wondered what he was doing with all the shoes he was carrying out of his closet! Funny kid!

2 comments:

Als said...

Oh man, Aiden does this too, there's a little girl in our complex who comes over to play and Aiden takes off his own shoes and puts hers on. He gets away with it until she knocks him over and takes them back. Your boys are beautiful Abby, don't stop taking pictures, I don't think it will ruin their memories, just make them more vivid.

Unknown said...

Hi Abby! I love to look at pictures of your cute family! And I am cracking up about Asher and his shoes! Ha ha! I love it!
I was wondering if you could possibly still take our family's picture sometime in the next few weeks? I don't know what your schedule is like . . . we really are open most days (any days but Tuesdays and Wednesdays . . .), if there is anything that would work for you. Also, just name your price. We are more than happy to pay you for your services! :) I would just appreciate it so much!
Also, I have about 12 containers of Gerber 2nd foods (fruits and veggies) that don't expire until next spring or summer and I won't be needing baby food before then- would you want them? or do you know anyone that could use them? I was just going to throw them away, but thought that I would ask before I did!
Thanks Abby!
P.S. This is Camille . . . I accidentally posted under Jared's name . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...