I get such a kick out of pictures of the boys doing the same thing (Caleb now, and Asher 16 months earlier). I put Caleb in the Bumbo chair today and remembered when Asher used it too. I looked back at my old pictures and found one of Asher at the same age. (I am so THANKFUL for pictures!!) I don't really know why it's so funny to me, but it is! They just grow up so fast and I love to be reminded of when Asher was my little guy. He is such a fun kid to hang out with. He loves cars and calls them "Cool Cars!" Today he walked over to me and said "More Juice please Mommy!" I was so surprised because he says all those words but we usually have to help him say them all together, but today he just pulled out the sentence all on his own. I let out a laugh and I think because of the super happy/surprised/proud look on my face Asher then said "WooHoo!!" He was pretty proud of himself too!
4 comments:
Abby Abby Abby!!! I'm so glad you found me! I absolutely LOVE blogspot, 'cause it helps me keep up with whats going on in the lives of all the people I miss!!!
Your kids are so cute! Love them both!! Where are you guys living now? I hope it's somewhere close so we can get together and play! email me so we can catch up!
chelleblynn@gmail.com
totally love your guts! keep posting! (and remember if you visit my blog I LOVE COMMENTS!! so comment comment comment!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the chair you got at your baby shower? It looks so neat!
I hope you got it clean. I have been feeling so guilty that I ruined your chair!!
Oh, Shiree, don't feel guilty at all! Most of it did come off and the rest of it is covered up when the baby is in the chair! Alex was just giving it his personal touch ;) I'm sorry that you were worried about it.
Post a Comment