So, Asher loves to do movie night with us. What could be better: eating popcorn, staying up (relatively) late, snuggling with mom and dad on the family room floor. Last time we had a movie night I let him choose what we should watch and he picked a new Care Bears movie. It brought back funny memories for me and both of the boys loved it. Since then we've watched 2 other Care Bears Movies.
Well, today the boys were playing and dumping out all the toy baskets into their little tent/tunnel thing. I guess I was being a little too grumpy about it because Asher stood up and told Caleb that "Mommy needs a Care Bear Stare!" And I got one...and it was hilarious.
2 comments:
I loved the Care Bears and I wish I would have seen that stare, from the sounds of it was a pretty powerful stare! Cameron was Grumpy Bear while he was growing up!
Good Luck Bear, FTW!
Post a Comment