Caleb was so tired after playing with our friends today that when we got home he took off his shoes, climbed in his bed, tucked himself in, and was sleeping before Asher and I even had our shoes off. I couldn't believe it! What a sweetie!
Caleb loves his big boy bed. (Thanks, Jordan! We painted them black and the boys love them!) Of course he has to have his 2 bah-bah's, Pooh Bear, Pablo the Penguin, and gray kitty and then he's happy as can be!
I've been scanning through the last several post that I have missed and you look so gorgeous. I am loving your hair. I'm so excited that you are having a little girl. Not sure if you knew or not, but Matt and I had our second child about 6 months ago. We also had a girl. Girly stuff is sure fun!
Your two boys are so cute. Can't wait to see what your little girl will look like. Besides the pains of being pregnant it looks like you guys are doing well.
1 comment:
I've been scanning through the last several post that I have missed and you look so gorgeous. I am loving your hair. I'm so excited that you are having a little girl. Not sure if you knew or not, but Matt and I had our second child about 6 months ago. We also had a girl. Girly stuff is sure fun!
Your two boys are so cute. Can't wait to see what your little girl will look like. Besides the pains of being pregnant it looks like you guys are doing well.
Mikel
Post a Comment