Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Lance! Happy Birthday Lisa!

The boys have been excited about their Aunt and Uncle's birthdays this week. They thought Jeremy should have come to our house to celebrate on his birthday, but a phone call was nice too. Asher wanted to do a birthday dance for Lisa and Lance, so guys this crazy dance/flip fest is for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We love you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lisa, just like everything in my life these days I am behind on sending your gift :{ And I'm not sure when I will. Since I ruined the surprise of what it is, let's let the surprise be when it will actually get to you... sound good :) Love you! I hope they spoil you rotten!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you Asher! That was the best birthday song and dance I have EVER been gifted! We miss you!

Abby, I too am behind in everything in my life, with not nearly as good as an excuse. I look forward to the surprise!

Jeremymlad said...

I should have. I SHOULD have come to your house for my birthday. I'm sad I didn't think of that earlier. I need Asher and Caleb around to think of these things for me.

Kimberli Norton said...

so i have been going through old pictures of the Nortons lately and I found one of Anthony's and when I looked closer I saw that it was you in the picture. You had to be like 15 or so. It was so cute. I love seeing old pictures!!

Kimberli Norton said...

okay so when I re-read that it sounded like I thought it was anthony and it turned out to be you. I meant to say it was anthony and I just didn't know who the person next to him was. That person was you. No I didn't think you looked like a boy!! So sorry if you were offened for a split second!

Deborah said...

SO incredibly cute! I love it! I want to put Liz in the car and come visit! Wouldn't that be a blast?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...