Sunday, September 5, 2010

For Hannah...

I was talking to my sister the other day while I was finishing a baby shower gift and she wanted to see pictures when I was done. So, here you go Hannah :)
I made these little man onesies for a friend here who just had her first boy.
I thought they turned out pretty fun and she really liked them. Our ward did a combined baby shower for us because she had her first boy and I am having my first girl. The ladies here have been so thoughtful and supportive!
I also made this "Sweet Pea" necklace that I had seen before for another friend who's baby shower was last week. She is having her third baby in a month so I thought 3 little peas would be just right.
At her shower another woman saw the necklace and told me afterwards that she "needed to have one please!" She has 4 grown kids so I made her one with 4 little sweet peas.

So, there you go, Hannah - My projects of late. Now, what have you been sewing? I'm dying to see more :)

7 comments:

Shiree said...

Lovely! I have never seen that necklace. It is quite cute.

Lisa said...

Man! I wish that I could catch some of the creative/talented Young genetics! I'm going to start demanding projects from you and Hannah so I don't feel too sorry for myself. :)

Beautifully done, Abby. As always.

Unknown said...

What is the pod made of? Those are adorable!

Hannah said...

Wow! Very cute onesies. That's a really good idea and it looks easy too. One of my friends at church yesterday has a 4 month old boy and he had a real clip on tie but the mom kept having to take it out of his mouth, these would be perfect for him.

The "Sweet Pea" necklace is gorgeous!!!!! I call Grace my Sweet Pea all the time (wink wink) Or you could just tell me how I could make one myself.

I'll post about my recent projects soon.

Kristi Noel Tonga said...

I love the Sweet Pea necklaces! How did you make them? They're so beautiful!

Deborah said...

I've always been impressed with your creativity! You are amazing!

Kay said...

Super cute Abby! Love it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...