A few weeks ago Asher was coloring and he drew his first person. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! He draws them all the time now and I just can't get enough.
Justin's drawing was for sure the favorite of the night because he included Asher's Pooh Bear and Caleb's gray kitty (from Lily!) that they take everywhere with them.
3 comments:
Josie just drew her first person tonight and I was amazed! He had a body, arms, legs, eyes, and a nose. Alex drew the most detailed face I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen him draw a person at all because he is always too busy to draw. So, how funny that you did the same thing tonight!
p.s. those look like pretty cool night shirts!
I love it! You should frame each picture and display them long term. I always think of doing that with the kids' cute pictures, but I never follow through.
Lily will be thrilled to know that Caleb loves the gray kitty. So sweet - especially Asher's look of joy in the photo where he's pointing to Pooh Bear!
maybe grandpa could use a picture for his fridge.
Post a Comment