Thank you for helping me grow my baby. I really do appreciate it, but I gotta say, I'm ready to move on. Unfortunately, my boys think you are a trampoline, and you must have forgotten that I'm only 5 foot 2 inches tall. But, don't I look happy in this picture? Nobody would know that only a few hours before it was taken I had had the worst foot/calf/hamstring cramp I'd ever had IN MY LIFE! Oh, the sobbing! I only get those when I'm pregnant, I hope you know. Then, for the rest of the day I waddled around like a really old waddling person because of my never-ending SI pain. My brain hardly works (I'm blaming that on you...), I run out of energy before I get out of bed in the morning, and I... ummm... oh yeah, I always forget what I am saying mid-sentance.So, I guess what I mean is: "I love you, and I can't wait to meet my daughter!" I know I've been Little Miss Whiny Pants this time around. I hope my gratitude can somehow cancel out all the complaining. It's been hard, but I'm so thankful that it's possible, it's not worse, and most of all... that it's almost over.
All my love,
Abby.
17 comments:
I am so sorry that you are having so many aches and pains! But I must say, you look FANTASTIC!
Dude you are soooooo freaking hot in that picture. Definatly a cute pregant lady. I love it. Hope all gets better.
Oh my goodness!!! You are soooo beautiful and ...serene in this picture. I LOVE your hair!!!
My dearest Abby,
I'm sorry that your tummy has overstayed it's welcome. I wish I could do more to help, but I guess it's a necessary evil. I hope you know that even though it may not be your best friend right now, you are definitely the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world, even when Little Miss Whiny Pants comes around, and I love you so much!!! Hang in there, we're almost done and we can say goodbye to the tummy and finally get to snuggle again!!!!
Love, me.
Abby!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to meet Juji :)
Really AbbyLynn, you do look amazing!! I'm so glad to hear you're having a girl! Thats awesome! When are you due? I'm also having a girl, in December sometime. Yay for Christmas babies!
Good luck friend!!
Well, you DO look beautiful.
I am sorry about the cramps. I was beginning to have some, and then did some research on them. I found out that I needed to drink more water, and that I needed more magnesium (found in hard water). The water in Oregon isn't as hard as Utah's water is. Anyway, that worked for me, but that is no guarantee. Sorry. :(
I should call you. That would be great.
Shiree, it just so happens that we had that conversation last night...thanks for reinforcing that idea for me!
Justin, wow. We must be smart. :)
You are beautiful, seriously!!
:)
Since it cannot be overstated, I would also like to confirm that you are so so beautiful!
I would also like to amen the drinking more water thing, and give a nod to the third pregnancy being my most whiny pants pregnancy. You're almost there!
p.s. Sorry for the short, impersonal phone call this weekend. Lily got her arm stuck in the shopping cart while entertaining Ben, but you answered all my questions! Thank you!
Thanks guys! It's all in the camera angles ;)
You may say it's all in the camera angles, but you look absolutely gorgeous! I hope the last few weeks fly by and your daughter will be here!
Sheesh. If that's all there is to it, you have GOT to teach me about good camera angles! ;)
wow, you look amazing! seriously, it's not very fair for you to look that good when pregnant. and I wish I could say something to comfort you about the big tummy but I'll be honest, It's only going to get worse so HANG IN THERE!! love ya!
oh and I was going to say about the leg cramps, I got them a ton at the end of my pregnancies in the middle of the night and my midwife had me drink more water and take a warm bath every night before I went to sleep. They stopped happening after that.
Agreed, you look fabulous! Wishing you all the best!
Post a Comment