Asher asked for a silly face for breakfast. I was happy to give him one. They make me laugh.
They had fun eating these and then when it was gone I gave them more raisins to play with. They made some cute "snowman faces". Asher was making the mouth and I heard him say under his breath "I'm not gonna make him sad, I'm not gonna make him sad... I MADE HIM HAPPY! I DID IT!"
5 comments:
I love how excited kids get to eat anything that resembles a face. It's fun. And way to go, Asher, on the happy face!
I can't say how much I love seeing those boys in Andy's hand-me-downs. We sent you a package yesterday, so let me know when (hopefully not 'if') you get it. Sorry it took so long for me to remember to send it!
Now please excuse me while I raid Andy's closet for more things to hand down to your handsome smiley boys. . .
so funny, I showed Aiden and he laughed and laughed!
Abby, I need you to come home and take pictures of me in black and white that make me look amazingly handsome. Also, bring your boys, all three of them. 'Cause I miss you all.
Post a Comment