I think she is going to hate this picture when she is older! But it sure is cute!
No way. She'll love it :) Her spit bubbles impress her brothers on a daily basis.
Abby, you have such a cute family. I love the photos you take.
Ben loved this picture. He laughed and laughed and touched the screen. Then he climbed off my lap to do something else, but he was back a few second later for another look. I think we need a video of Kaycee's spit bubbles next!
Ok you five need to move back here!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think she is going to hate this picture when she is older! But it sure is cute!
No way. She'll love it :) Her spit bubbles impress her brothers on a daily basis.
Abby, you have such a cute family. I love the photos you take.
Ben loved this picture. He laughed and laughed and touched the screen. Then he climbed off my lap to do something else, but he was back a few second later for another look. I think we need a video of Kaycee's spit bubbles next!
Ok you five need to move back here!
Post a Comment