Kayce is a good sleeper. She likes her crib, she takes long naps during the day, she snoozes through her brothers' craziness, and she goes right back to sleep after she nurses at night. I'm a lucky girl. I really am. That said... interrupted sleep k.i.l.l.s. m.e! She has been an every four -maybe five- hours eater, and because I put her to bed so early (so we get a calm, no kids allowed evening every night and so she gets used to that bedtime) it means I wake up 2 or 3 times a night. Well, the last few days her stretches at night have been longer. Maybe seven hours before she's hungry, then back to bed for a little more shut eye. Then last night, she slept 8 and a half hours, I fed her, and she slept 5 more.Are we on the cusp of more consistent uninterrupted sleep? Dare I dream?
6 comments:
That's nice! What a cute little girl!
That is fantastic. I want to call you in the next day or so and ask you some questions about how you helped your kids be such good sleepers.
Maybe, if her older brother could stay in his bed for the entire night... ;)
Oh I just love your kids and I love you!! (And Justin too of course!) I think you are so great!
Yes. I just don't think that I can give up a solid night's sleep ever again. Who knew it would influence our family size so much? ;)
Beautiful picture, as always.
I hope you can dream. I am dreaming of the same. Norah tricks me and does that for 4 days and then gets really nutty and completely reverts to 2 or 3 hours. If I can get my thoughts together I am sure that it has to do with the 3rd nap and bedtime but I am a little too flustered every day. And if Norah's older sister would sleep.... I am getting really TIRED of all of the nighttime activity around this place!
Post a Comment