Monday, March 7, 2011

Know what I love?

Having a daughter.

I'm well aware that females sometimes bring an added dose of drama and emotion. Good. She's worth every bit of it. I just want her to live her truth because she surely is a crowning creation.
Here's to good women: May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Beautiful

Mike and Corie said...

You inspire me! and seriously who takes all of your pictures? they are always so clear and beautiful! I love them all!

Deborah said...

Wow! You're wonderful.

Tania said...

Abby can you move in with us and take pictures of our everyday life too? I loved that your last comment. Happy women's day!!

Gretch said...

Abby-
I just love all the posts! You are amazing at this blog thing!
:) Gretch

Rana said...

Beautiful family Abby! What a wonderful woman you've always been.

Julie said...

Abby, You are so amazing at blogging and I love the way you think. You have helped me to appreciate my own daughters a little more today. Thanks for all of your time you put into this. You are very inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...