Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tuckered out...

These boys think they don't need naps. What do you think?
Asher had been flying around like Superman all morning, but assured me he was NOT tired.
And poor Caleb ended up snuggling with his shoes during his impromptu nap.

3 comments:

Shiree said...

If only mine would do that occasionally...

TGPalmer said...

LOL! While I was looking at your blog, my Abe looked at Asher in his Superman pj's and said "he must be my best friend, cuz he's a superman too!" I love reading about your family, and I hope you know that I miss your cute face! Love ya,
Tallie

Lisa said...

I totally believe that Asher was not tired. You must have hidden some Kryptonite in the couch. If only, right? Kryptonite for Kids would sell like hot cakes to tired moms!

Caleb is too cute curled up with his shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...