Friday, March 4, 2011

friday night date (for five)...

includes a bubble bath and some bedtime stories.
happy weekend.

p.s. happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday hannah! happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday hannah! happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday hannah! happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday hannah!

(sung really loudly to the tune of "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious")

we love you!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy Cow Abby! I squeaked when I saw Kaycee in these pictures. Literally squeaked. I am ready to hop on a plane tonight! June cannot come fast enough. And we sure love those little guys too!

Hannah said...

Thanks for the song! What a fun date night:)

Shiree said...

Bumbo in the bath tub! That's genius. I never thought of that. I love that each child has a Toy story character. I am sure the boys were adamant about giving one to Kaycee.

Abby said...

Good news Lisa - we'll actually be there in May... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...