Thursday, March 31, 2011

Don't you just love sisters with good advice?!

And a listening ear. Those who don't mind when you call and cry about silly/important things. Unfortunately I feel like I am losing a lot of battles these days. It's nice to be reminded that I'm also winning the war.
They're happy, they're healthy, they're loved, and they love each other. They came into this world wanted and valued. Sure somedays they are still sporting their pajamas at 4 in the afternoon, but they are enough. And so am I.

"Essential, Necessary, and Nice". I'm going to be more mindful of this today.

6 comments:

Shiree said...

I will be reading that address today. Is it also okay if we are all still sporting our pajamas at 4 in the afternoon? (also, BEAUTIFUL photos)

Jeremymlad said...

'Cause remember how she looks like you?

Jeremymlad said...

And happy birthday to Ashy as well!

Deborah said...

What? You're not supposed to sport your pajamas at that time? Seriously, a few days ago my friends called and wanted me to go out right then at 6 pm but I couldn't because I was still in my Pajamas and hadn't showered....I can't imagine having to get 3 other people ready for the day let alone me.

PS. I sure love you!

Deborah said...

Oh yeah! And I wanted to tell you how adorable those pictures are! Your kids really are the cutest!

Alison said...

We have jammie days every now and then too. Some days all I accomplish is getting out of bed and making sure the kids are fed and relatively happy for the day. Some days that means pjs all day and lots of just hanging out doing nothing and getting nothing done. Sometimes those also end up being the best days, the ones where I realize I have spent some good quality time with 3 of the people that matter most in my life.

And, I must mention how much that precious little girl looks like her big brother Asher. Beautiful babies you have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...