Monday, March 7, 2011

Mr. Cool...

A friend of mine was getting rid of some little boy clothes and asked if I wanted this jacket for Caleb. It's black, leather-like material with an embroidery of Elmo riding a motorcycle on it. It's not my favorite, but I thought Caleb would really like it. Boy was I right. He wore it almost all day and kept saying "I cool like Rex! Me have Harwee too?"
It's hard to tell who likes the foot massager more... me or Caleb.
Although, I don't use it like he does ;) He turns it on as hard and fast as it will go and sits his little bum right on the rotating Shiatsu balls. What a funny kid!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Abby, how do you feel about giving birth to Rex and Tania's baby?

Abby said...

Nancy, I shouldn't have read your comment while I was drinking! Where's the monitor cleaning rag?!

Abby said...

i'm still laughing :)

Lisa said...

Ha ha! I don't know if I laughed harder at that last picture of Caleb sitting on the foot massager or at Aunt Nancy's comment!

Tania said...

Hahaha Caleb is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for raising our child :)

Tania said...

That's my little hardcore harwee buddy!!

-Rex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...