I think in your spare time (ha ha ha) you should design a landscape plan and plant some trees in the backyard! I'm sure your landlord can buy some trees for you.
Nancy, since the offer is there I'm sure we can find some time! ;) Really though, we're just happy we have a backyard! (But some trees would be nice, we can't do anything out there in the evening because all we get is sun!)
3 comments:
I think in your spare time (ha ha ha) you should design a landscape plan and plant some trees in the backyard! I'm sure your landlord can buy some trees for you.
Nancy, since the offer is there I'm sure we can find some time! ;) Really though, we're just happy we have a backyard! (But some trees would be nice, we can't do anything out there in the evening because all we get is sun!)
What a happy surprise to find THREE new posts on your blog today! The boys expressions in the first picture are priceless!
Post a Comment