I can't believe Asher is two and a half years old. I call him Shersh, Shersher, Shersher McGersher, Asher man, and My First Baby. Asher has an adorable way of talking. He says things like "Oh, hey guys! Whatcha doin'?" and it just makes you want to be his friend. He eats oatmeal everyday for breakfast. He has a sensitive soul. He has to watch Caleb in his crib for a while before he'll go to bed. Asher still sucks his two fingers. He started doing that when he was three months old. He counts everything. His laugh is contagious. Asher feels the need to push, poke or nudge Caleb every time he gets within a foot of him. This frustrates me. Asher says sorry for sweet things, like dropping his toy or not being able to find his shoes. He loves it when I tell him his feet stink.He always tells me I look handsome. He loves to slide, watch shows, chase bubbles, take pictures, build towers, and ask me why daddy is at school. He'd medal in extreme crib jumping. He's a wonderful sleeper/napper. He loves his blanket beyond words. His stalling skills are amazing. Asher knows the Alphabet and finds letters everywhere. He's getting pretty good at sharing. Sometimes when I'm not looking he kisses Caleb's head and says "I love this brother." He pays attention to details and likes things a certain way. He's always watching and learning. He needs a little down time each day, and with a little encouragement Asher can do anything! Nothing can make me happy faster than Asher can. You'll always be my first baby.
Love,

1 comment:
I can't believe how old Asher is too! He is so sweet and smart and cute. We love you Asher man!
Post a Comment