Saturday, October 3, 2009

I get terribly sad...

The first hair cut is really hard for me. I love funny baby hair. I feel like they aren't my baby anymore when they get their first little boy haircut. I miss how soft it is. I miss knowing that it was the hair that was on his head when he was born. So, I let it go way too long. My boys have both had really funny hair too. Gigantic swirls, major come-overs on top, crazy messy in the back. I love it. So, the fact that Caleb thought it was funny/tickled and laughed the whole time made me feel better.
After my very first hair cut!

4 comments:

Traci said...

I'm so glad you posted all of these pictures! I love seeing what's going on in your life. And, I just LOVE Calebs huge smile and carefree personality.

Shiree said...

Awwwww.... I don't think I've ever heard of a kid liking haircuts. That's pretty fun.

Lisa said...

I still feel a little sad every time we cut Andy's hair. Even though I love how it looks short. It's just another physical reminder that he's growing up.

Caleb is one handsome little man!

chip and bex said...

so cute! It made me want to cry thinking of having to cut hattie's hair. one day i will have to chop her little mullet :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...