Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carousal or Ferris Wheel?

This is Asher and Caleb on the Carousal at the Zoo. They both really liked it and both wanted to ride the tigers. I guess that makes sense because the tiger growl is pretty much their specialty. It's fun to see them in the moment as they are gaining childhood memories. I hope it was as magical for them to experience as it was for me to watch. Carousals always make me think of my Grandma, and trying to decide which beautiful horse I would ride with my sister and cousins.

But, deep down I'm more of a Ferris Wheel girl myself. What about you?

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Aw, now I miss the carousals! But I am with You Abby and am more of a Ferris wheel girl. I always have been.

Liz said...

I'm a Carousal gal myself, but the Ferris Wheel at liberty Park does look really fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...