Monday, October 5, 2009

Caleb update...


Caleb is almost 14 months old. I call him Lubs or Lubsters. He's still really little, but strong. He's always been strong. This kid is so sweet. His big, uninhibited smile can melt your heart. He loves to climb. He started walking a few days ago and still has the zombie/sailor look. I love it. Caleb is just like his brother; busy, busy busy! But every once in a while he'll cuddle. He gives the best hugs and slobber kisses. His eyebrows are very expressive. Caleb likes to eat as soon as he wakes up. He's kind of cranky until he's fed. He can also throw a pretty mean temper tantrum. Periodically checking to make sure you're watching. He just started saying "Uh oh!" He loves to do what we do. His belly laugh can make me cry I love it so much. He flirts with the ladies and reaches for almost everyone (but I think, besides me and justin, he likes to be with his uncle peter best). A quality in him that I see now that I think will stick with him is his quite determination. Caleb reaches his goals, no matter how long it takes him, without making a fuss. He just works hard until he gets what he wants. Caleb loves his blanky and can always find his favorite green spot that he likes to touch to the side of his nose.
Caleb boy, thanks for being funny, sweet, gentle, naughty, intense, loving and lovable!

I'm glad you're mine!

Love,

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Peter has that effect on people. ;) How much we love Caleb!

I love, love the blankie picture on the bottom. All of your pictures are beautiful - both the work and the subjects!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...