Asher needed to "vacuum ALL BY MYSELF!" Okay, Buddy. How about the laundry next? (p.s. please excuse the undies, we're learning to use the big boy potty.)
LOL at least I know I am not the only one who has boys in undies all day long. Believe me its always that way at our house. I think 99.9% of the time actually. LOL LOVE it
3 comments:
LOL at least I know I am not the only one who has boys in undies all day long. Believe me its always that way at our house. I think 99.9% of the time actually. LOL LOVE it
I was going to say that is the BEST way to do house work - in your under clothes!
Way to go Asher! You're a REAL man in training!
Andy has those exact Lighting McQueen undies. Now if only I could still get him to be excited about wearing them . . .
Post a Comment