Caleb is walking now. Everyday he is less and less wobbly. This video was from a while ago when he was just barely getting over a high fever that knocked him out for a few days. He lost a bit of weight and was pretty weak afterwards. So sad. He was pretty cranky and didn't want to walk much. I'll try to get more video soon.
Caleb was napping and Asher and I were playing around. This kid cracks me up and is so fun to hang out with. I wanted to record Asher saying "What'd you say?!" because that has recently become his favorite thing to ask (while wrinkling his nose and getting increasingly louder each time he says it) anytime he #1. doesn't understand what you said or #2. doesn't want to understand what you said. We went trough a few emotions in this short clip. He's too funny, but he does always end up happy.
3 comments:
That video of Asher is too cute and funny. I love when he gets mad at you because you were naughty. Too funny!
HA so cute!!! I love those two boys of yours! They are hilarious.
If you need some practice with tempers, come hang out with me and Alex. We both have them. :)
Post a Comment