Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Buddies...

I met Stacy in our dorm room in Rexburg, Idaho on my very first day of college. Nine years and a MILLION funny stories later we have these 4 little buddies. It's been really fun to have Adam and Asher pretty close in age and Lincoln and Caleb practically the same age. I think these boys are going to have fun together for the rest of their lives.

I can't ask for a better friend than Stacy. I don't tell her that enough. It's been fun to have her through all the changes of life. Not every friendship makes it through families, and distance, and babies, and grad school, and moving, and crazy, crazy life, but I think ours will. I can always count on her. Thanks for being such a great friend Stacy!

It was hard to get any good pictures of all four of these little guys. All they really wanted were more fruit snacks.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

I love Asher's expression in the first picture!

Lisa said...

Since you stared at the computer so long waiting for me to comment on these last few posts, I can't refuse. What exactly are all the boys looking up at? They are so cute together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...